Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.679 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,969,112 Franc (RM14,407) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)