Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.601 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,050,037 Franc (RM14,791) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)