Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,534,638 Franc (€5,392) in Ioannina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)