Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 647.414 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,132,150 Franc (€4,838) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)