Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.919 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,988,208 Franc (€6,118) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)