Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.671 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,105,841 Franc (€6,262) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)