Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,595,545 Franc (€2,432) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)