Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.674 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,109,486 Franc (₨127,907) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)