Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.266 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,110,728 Franc (Php205,613) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)