Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.367 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,369,272 Franc (Php110,719) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)