Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.721 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,209,124 Franc (€3,344) in Ilmenau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)