Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.755 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,135,393 Franc (S/. 12,806) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)