Cost of living comparison between Ica, Peru and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 178.360 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 825,677 Franc (S/. 4,629) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)