Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,205,616 Franc ($1,971) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)