Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,847,494 Franc ($3,144) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)