Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.980 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,184,737 Franc ($1,968) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)