Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 556.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,147,842 Franc ($3,858) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)