Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18816 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,524,506 Franc (COL$8,102,265) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (20 minutes ago)