Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20788 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 728,061 Franc (COL$3,502,253) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)