Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.486 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,996,983 Franc (1,343,986 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (41 minutes ago)