Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,862,252 Franc (1,819,917 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)