Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,103 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.292 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,023,065 Franc (₨110,106) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)