Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,262 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.588 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,214,756 Franc (₨141,450) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)