Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,137 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.457 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,449,755 Franc (₨171,427) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)