Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.113 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,521,952 Franc (E£ 47,394) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (33 minutes ago)