Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.403 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 537,409 Franc (E£ 15,621) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)