Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.242 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,885,270 Franc (元22,648) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)