Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.524 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,715,684 Franc (元20,790) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)