Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.266 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,870,727 Franc (元22,200) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)