Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,888,897 Franc (€4,407) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)