Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.193 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,808,104 Franc (€4,110) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)