Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.093 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,443,125 Franc (Q30,504) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)