Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.206 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,295,030 Franc (Q15,379) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)