Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.032 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,114,553 Franc (Q41,509) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)