Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.520 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,159,778 Franc (S/. 6,185) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)