Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.818 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 892,638 Franc (S/. 4,992) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)