Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.266 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 946,656 Franc (S/. 5,110) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)