Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.197 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,262,249 Franc (62,497 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (43 minutes ago)