Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.256 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,508,245 Franc (78,328 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)