Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.419 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,800,980 Franc (103,394 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)