Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.586 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,582,206 Franc (155,685 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)