Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.730 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,354,070 Franc (140,712 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)