Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.764 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,202,142 Franc (131,363 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)