Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03057 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 846,325 Franc (27,688,972 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)