Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 286.614 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,263,998 Franc (4,410 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)