Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 263.347 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,148,593 Franc (4,362 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (41 minutes ago)