Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.995 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,392,122 Franc (kr38,549) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (44 minutes ago)