Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.686 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,177,606 Franc (kr24,554) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)