Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.932 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,162,252 Franc (kr35,962) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (34 minutes ago)