Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.001 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,171,357 Franc (kr34,471) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (41 minutes ago)