Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.318 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,534,475 Franc (kr40,478) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)