Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,166 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 565.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,709,924 Franc ($10,103) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)