Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,761,703 Franc ($6,088) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)