Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.496 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,399,503 Franc (31,368 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)