Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.515 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,883,419 Franc (52,825 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)