Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.557 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,925,561 Franc (24,512 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)