Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.068 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,320,608 Franc (48,077 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)