Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.471 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,365,756 Franc (47,761 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)