Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.681 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,272,518 Franc (29,636 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)