Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,106 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.218 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 36% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,853,349 Franc (HK$71,145) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)