Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.017 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,853,080 Franc (HK$65,567) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)