Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.566 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 56% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,664,816 Franc (HK$46,646) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)