Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.296 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,308,778 Franc (HK$70,505) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)