Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.611 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 60% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,495,184 Franc (HK$31,342) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)