Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,756 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.612 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 54% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,004,816 Franc (HK$38,223) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)