Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 74.541 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 64% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,144,211 Franc (HK$82,427) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)