Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.292 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,146,500 Franc (HK$72,189) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)