Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,283 prices entered by 384 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.471 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 48% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,767,807 Franc (HK$64,894) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)