Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03086 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 864,622 Franc (28,015,622 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)