Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 263.795 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,257,182 Franc (4,766 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)