Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 281.114 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,423,570 Franc (5,064 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)