Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 281.887 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,251,229 Franc (4,439 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)