Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 269.411 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,199,097 Franc (4,451 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)