Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.285 XOF / SYPX *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,032,568 Franc (921,616 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)