Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.035 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 71% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 949,060 Franc (916,973 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)