Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.086 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 71% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 936,285 Franc (862,292 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)