Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.035 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,657,134 Franc (元31,247) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)