Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.479 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,264,920 Franc (元27,461) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (32 minutes ago)