Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.380 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,308,884 Franc (元27,043) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (28 minutes ago)