Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.427 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,749,179 Franc (AU$8,710) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)