Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 458.245 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,766,675 Franc (AU$3,855) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)