Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 463.005 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,901,733 Franc (AU$4,107) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (37 minutes ago)