Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 465.812 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,870,236 Franc (AU$4,015) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (38 minutes ago)