Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 450.415 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,283,982 Franc (AU$5,071) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)