Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.081 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,958,395 Franc (AU$9,312) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)