Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 411.127 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,872,454 Franc (AU$9,419) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)