Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.578 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,906,570 Franc (AU$8,969) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)