Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 444.781 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,526,930 Franc (AU$7,930) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)