Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.840 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,310,207 Franc (AU$10,169) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)