Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.915 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,182,520 Franc (GH₵8,452) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)