Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 831 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 870,761 Franc (31,781,166 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (33 minutes ago)