Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02466 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,980,893 Franc (80,334,826 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)