Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.218 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,672,283 Franc (₨203,496) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)