Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,613,010 Franc (₨177,107) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)