Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.352 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,039,126 Franc (₨111,108) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)