Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.474 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,627,255 Franc (¥479,910) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)