Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.911 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,402,819 Franc (¥896,545) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)