Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,316,973 Franc (¥858,913) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)