Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,083,440 Franc (¥818,297) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (40 minutes ago)