Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.959 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,197,614 Franc (¥846,546) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 180 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (32 minutes ago)