Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.421 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,888,979 Franc (¥348,427) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)