Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.679 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,949,804 Franc (38,218 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)