Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.821 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,266,928 Franc (33,801 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (36 minutes ago)