Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.139 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,816,847 Franc (23,396 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)