Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 160.882 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 64% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,564,690 Franc (15,941 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)