Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.549 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,607,154 Franc (€3,977) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)