Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,481,262 Franc (€2,275) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)