Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.748 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,647,823 Franc (€3,983) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (37 minutes ago)