Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.130 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,389,988 Franc (元28,750) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)