Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.494 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,753,841 Franc (元19,381) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)