Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,889,139 Franc (€4,404) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)