Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.901 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,061,571 Franc (€6,192) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)