Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.638 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,854,166 Franc (€2,811) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)