Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.397 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,782,726 Franc (56,126 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)