Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.368 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,458,019 Franc (35,434 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (28 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)