Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.279 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,779,430 Franc (56,175 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)