Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.479 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,686,933 Franc (元20,453) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)