Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.380 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,235,751 Franc (5,955 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)