Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 609.340 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,715,510 Franc (2,815 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)