Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,308,814 Franc (€5,087) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)