Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.565 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,775,485 Franc (€5,759) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)