Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 680.758 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,036,073 Franc (€5,929) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)