Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 167% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 8,770,494 Franc (9,291,126 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)