Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 202% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 9,555,781 Franc (8,895,528 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)