Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.986 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 174% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 8,929,150 Franc (9,058,793 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (44 minutes ago)