Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 189% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,416,042 Franc (10,023,384 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)