Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.079 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 211% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 7,297,823 Franc (6,761,387 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)