Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.962 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,764,238 Franc (元20,765) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (42 minutes ago)