Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.220 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,493,931 Franc ($4,008) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)