Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.370 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,004,512 Franc ($5,177) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)