Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.476 XOF / ETB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,100,759 Franc (102,596 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)