Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.786 XOF / ETB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,127,324 Franc (89,438 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (32 minutes ago)