Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.638 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,321,498 Franc (€3,519) in Hanover.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)