Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 847,282 Franc (30,924,240 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)