Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.342 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,527,367 Franc (元30,694) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (31 minutes ago)