Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 270.045 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,739,936 Franc (6,443 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)