Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.619 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,335,059 Franc (5,026 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)